Monday, April 9, 2012

books

The last week I have done myself the pleasure of spending way too much money on new books. I just couldn't help myself, there's so much I still want to read and since I just finished the Night Circus and I have spare time on my hands now school is back to it's normal rhythm again I can fill it with some extra reading. Anything you guys can recommend? I keep lists for when I'm out of reading material so tips are always welcome!


From top to bottom: Sputnik Sweetheart by Haruki Murakami, One Day by David Nicholls, Everything is Illuminated by Jonathan Safran Foer, Extremely Loud and Incredibly Close by Jonathan Safran Foer, The History of Love by Nicole Krauss, The Book Thief by Markus Zusak, The Snow Child by Eowyn Ivey, Game of Thrones by George R. R. Martin

5 comments:

  1. Spending money on books is always a good thing :) I just got an order from Amazon last week! I have the book thief and the snow child on my list too. Do you have a goodreads account? That's the best site for finding new books to read :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes, I do! I have a massive list thanks to goodreads and also by browsing amazon constantly! I wish I had more time to spend on reading though.

      Delete
  2. ohja boeken! ik ben de laatste tijd ook weer veel aan het lezen, heerlijk! :) dus ik kan ook wel wat tips gebruiken!

    ReplyDelete
  3. De geschiedenis van de liefde heb ik ook gelezen, en die is zo mooi <3.

    ReplyDelete
  4. such a nice heap of books. good choices!

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥