Sunday, March 25, 2012

I'm back!

My exams are over, finally! Time for fun plans, enjoying the nice weather, and catching up on my social life. I did some inbetween shopping (guilty as charged).

I also bought a Rock Werchter ticket, which is surprising because I always complain it's too expensive and haven't been since I was 16. The line-up did it for me this year though (the xx, florence + the machine, the cure) and since I work two days a week I make enough money, so I figured, why not?

thrifted (petit bateau), h&m


primark

bracelet thrifted, haircuff h&m, rest primark

1 comment:

  1. Zeer mooie aankopen :) hopelijk zijn je examens nog goed gegaan - ik had heel veel zin om ook tickets te kopen, maar ben net van mijn idee afgestapt omdat ik binnenkort naar Londen ga voor een paar dagen, ik heb in de plaats een dagje Tomorrowland genomen :), als ik terug geld heb zal ik waarschijnlijk ook nog voor Rock Werchter tickets gaan ;).. xx

    ReplyDelete

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥