Wednesday, February 15, 2012

weddings

I had some posts ready for this week but unfortunately when I went to my boyfriend I forgot the cardreader for my camera and I have been unable to upload my pictures. 

But on friday I'm home again and I got lots to show you. The weekend has been busy since I was a bridesmaid at a wedding, and today I went to Maastricht with my boyfriend. I went to the thrift store yesterday and spent way too much money and my best friends' grandma gave me a bunch of old clothes. Needless to say, my closet is going to be dramatically full.


The entrĂ©e at the wedding was very delicious, but I wasn't a big fan of the rest of the menu... They had foie grass (which I had to force-feed myself) and a lactose-free menu was requested because I'm allergic, but they gave me ice-cream as dessert and almost every dish had cream in it. Maybe they didn't know what lactose-intolerance was? 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥