Saturday, January 28, 2012

wishlist

So I know it's a bit early (it's january for heaven's sake) but I can't help already browsing every shop I know online to look at their spring and summer clothing line and making a wishlist. I can imagine myself wearing these dresses on holiday in Greece or Barcelona (but I have to make sure I don't spend too much so I can still actually afford to make those trips).


You can find the tan heart lock bag, the blue spotty dress and the floral print dress on Topshop along with the brown peeptoe shoes! The bracelet has little pieces of fruit dangling on it and it's from H&M along with the birdy keychain (I just want it because I'll be going for my drivers license this summer and I want a nice keychain to hang on that car key!). The pink spotty dress is from asos and would look amazing with a pair of brown strappy platforms underneath and the pink pleated midi dress is in sale at Jane Norman.



I saw this lush dress on the asos site and it has a wonderful 50s feel to it thanks to the sweetheart neckline and the cute fruitprint. I need to have this in my closet!

It's a nice thing to dream about when the weather outside is constantly grey and you have to study every day, it gives me a little bit of motivation to know that if I work hard enough, summer won't be that far away.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thank you for leaving a comment! ♥